Orders on skimp.fr are subject to the terms and conditions below. These conditions of sale are subject to French law and may be subject to changes and updates without notice , the conditions applicable are those in force on the day of the order of product.The fact, for any customer , from order on skimp.fr implies acceptance of terms and conditions . Skimp.fr purchased products are sold directly by SKIMP with capital of € 2200 , is headquartered in Neuville sur Saône , registered under number RCS Lyon No. 788 599 991 RCS Lyon .
01 - CUSTOMER
Skimp.fr site customer must be a consumer, physical adult person given legal capacity or given parental permission allowing him to place an order on the website and to engage under these terms.
02 - PRODUCTS
The products offered for sale are those described on the skimp.fr site. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions of products on skimp.fr and to best meet the information of the Customer, within the limits of technology and in compliance with the best market standards .It is possible that non may contain minor errors skimp.fr on the site, the customer recognizes and accepte.En any case , in the event of non-compliance of the product delivered with its description on the site skimp.fr , Customer may either exercise his right of withdrawal or implement the guarantee of conformity of SKIMP Company which will, if appropriate, either to the exchange or refund of the price (in whole or part) possibly charged.
03 - PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes included, excluding processing fees and shipping. (Shipping). These prices are communicated in Euros with the currency conversion. All orders must be paid Euros. For orders to countries other than France you are the importer of the product concernés.Pour all products shipped outside the European Union, the price will be calculated excluding taxes automatically on the invoice. Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or State taxes may be payable. These rights are not the skimp.fr spring. They are your responsibility and are your responsibility both in terms of declaration and payment to the competent authorities and bodies in your country. We advise you about these issues with local authorities. skimp.fr reserves the right to change prices at any time but the products will be billed based on rates in effect at the time of order entry, subject to availability. The products are payable on the day of the order. The payment of the order is carried out either by:
/ Credit Card via Mercanet BNP Paribas : all transactions executed on the Website are entrusted to the online secure payment plateform provided by BNP Paribas. This solution presents high secure pages when entering payment data : card number, expiry date, visual cipher. This platform encrypts and then transfers all the data to the bank, ensuring confidentiality and preventing from giving access to a third-party.
/ Credit Card via PayPal: The Client accesses a dedicated space on the Paypal site directly, which provides security and recording the payment order. In this regard, the Customer expressly acknowledges that the confirmation of payment to the PayPal site on behalf of the Company is SKIMP authorization to debit his account to the amount of products ordered.
/ Bank Transfer: The customer receives the bank details SKIMP soon finalizing the order and undertakes to carry through its direct payment by bank transfer. SKIMP considers the actual sale at the finding of the receipt of the bank transfer.
/ Cheque: If paying by check, it must be issued by a bank domiciled in France. The cashing of the check is performed upon receipt of it at the following address:
℅ ART MARTIN
60 rue Lucette et René Desgrand
69009 VILLEURBANNE CEDEX
. The data recorded and stored by the Company SKIMP constitute proof of the order and of all transactions. The data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions.
04 - ORDER
The order on skimp.fr is subject to a succession of steps that the client must follow to complete their purchase. The customer will have the opportunity, before confirming the order, to verify the details of it and its total price and to correct any errors, before confirming it to express its acceptance. The ordering process takes place in 6 steps:
1. Add or item (s) you want to purchase in your cart.
2. Cart summary of the current command. At any time, you can click on the icon cart to see the summary of your purchases. At this stage you can possibly fill in the promotional code field for a possible coupon. When you are satisfied, confirm by clicking the button confirm my order.
3. Select the type of payment you wish to use and follow directions. When your order is placed, we send you a confirmation email containing the details of your order. We recommend you check that the information match your sélection.- Price is the one displayed on the site at the time of registration of the order taking into account any discounts you may qualify. They are in Euro €, all taxes included. If the price were to be wrong, we aviserions as quickly as possible and we will be giving the opportunity to re-confirm your order at the correct price or annuler.-
4. Check the box confirming that you have read and accept these Terms and Conditions. Choose your country of delivery. The indicated Shipping fees are due in addition to the price of items.
5. The user must inform its postal & contact information (shipping address and billing) to ensure proper delivery of his order. At this stage, you can eventually leave us a message about your order.
6. Invoices are delivered immediately by email when paying via Paypal, for other means of payment chosen, only upon delivery. Any order confirmed the Customer is sales contract and acceptance of all the Terms of Sale. If you disagree with the terms indicated in these Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on skimp.fr
7 . SKIMP has the right to cancel any special offer and discount when any technical problem occurs in the following cases:
- Different discounts are applied to the same order
- When discounts applied concern other Clients
05 - AVAILABILITY
Our offers of products are proposed within the limit of available stocks. Check at time of order , article by article, that the number , color , size and price are well taken into account in your purchase order. When a product is no longer available , so it is no longer possible to order it.
06 - DELIVERY
For that deadlines are met, the client should ensure that they have submitted accurate and complete information regarding the delivery address (such as, inter alia: No street, building, stairs, access codes , names and / or interphone numbers, etc.). skimp.fr can not be held responsible for any delivery errors due to inaccurate or incomplete information provided by the user when inscription.La delivery is at your own risk skimp.fr customer and society can not be held liable for delay in delivery of the order due to Postal services, carriers in the event of occurrence of an event of force majeure, including cases of total or partial strikes and floods disasters incendies.Les products will be delivered to the address indicated during the ordering process. We do our best for delivery intervenes in less than 30 days.
In case of difficulties, we promise to keep you informed of these. Delivery can not be made to hotels or PO boxes. Delivery costs are automatically calculated when you complete your shopping cart and automatically in the total payer.En in case of loss or product damage during transport, the customer must notify the carrier by any means, without prejudice to 3 days after receiving the product. From the beginning until its arrival, you can track your package indicating the consignment number on the http://www.colissimo.fr/ site. A signature will be required on delivery of any package.
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
- Please note that SKIMP is not liable for customs clearance fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs.
- All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please familiarise yourself with your country's customs charges and levies prior to placing an order.
- Please keep an eye on your shipment with the tracking number provided to avoid delays, SKIMP is not responsible if you are not notified by your country's postal authority.
- To comply with French export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "Merchandise".
- We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "Gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
07 - RETURN / EXCHANGE
skimp.fr is committed to providing quality products and consistent with the description. But if you are not satisfied with the product purchased, skimp.fr agrees to exchange it or refund you. The shipping and return is offered by SKIMP in the case you wish a full refund (SKIMP will provide you a packing slip). In the case of an exchange, the return fees will be at your expense. SKIMP will then send you the exchanged items at its expense. You have a period of 14 days from the date of receipt to return us the products. The items damaged, stained, worn, washed will not be accepted and will be returned as is, your responsibility. Promotional products, resulted, or enjoying a discount code will be exchanged or refunded. Refunds products in case of withdrawal of the customer will be made by the company SKIMP within a maximum period of 30 days after receipt by it of the said products. Reimbursement will be made following the same method of payment chosen by the customer at time of order or by delivery of good achat.Toute requests for further information should be addressed to:
℅ ART MARTIN
60 rue Lucette et René Desgrand
69009 VILLEURBANNE CEDEX
08 - LANGUAGES
Customer acknowledges master the French language and have a thorough understanding of the information presented on skimp.fr . The SKIMP company excludes liability for any misunderstanding by a user who does not would master the French language. Any translation of text including these Conditions of Sale on the present site is only an indication , only the French version would prevail in case of dispute.
09 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the texts, comments, illustrations and images reproduced on the site are skimp.fr reserved under copyright and the title of intellectual property to the world. As such , under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only use for site promotion skimp.fr and products is tolerated.
10 - APPLICABLE LAW / DISPUTES
General Conditions of Sale are subject to French law. The language of these Terms and Conditions is French. In case of dispute, French courts will have jurisdiction. If these General Terms should be translated into a foreign language the French version would prevail. In case of difficulties or complaints in connection with an order, the customer may contact the Customer Service to find an amicable solution.
11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION - DATA PROTECTION
skimp.fr undertakes not to disclose to third parties the information you provide. These remain confidential. They will be used by our internal departments for processing your order to reinforce and personalize communication, including newsletters skimp.fr of which you will have subscribed. The customer is informed that these same personal data will also be collected by an organization in charge of analyzing orders and the fight against fraud credit card. Consequently and in accordance with the computer law and liberties n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the customer has a right of access, rectification, and opposition to personal data.
Customers are hereby informed that their personal data may be collected on the Website and used by SKIMP, which acts as data controller within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
SKIMP undertakes to protect and ensure the security and confidentiality of its Customers’ personal data in accordance with the GDPR, including by taking all appropriate measures to prevent these data from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
In particular, Customers’ personal data may be sent to service providers and contractual partners which, acting as subcontractors within the meaning of the GDPR, contribute directly to the management of Orders and for which it is absolutely necessary to access the personal data entered by Customers when creating and using their Accounts (identity, postal address, telephone number, email address). Subcontractors may act only under instruction from SKIMP.
Customers’ personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- to manage Orders and relationships with Customers;
- to inform Customers about commercial offers and information relating to the brand;
- to reinforce and enhance communication from the Website and the brand by sending, for instance, newsletters and special offers depending on the preferences that Customers express on the Website;
- to improve and personalise the services offered to Customers; and
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Customers’ personal data are retained only for the period strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes.
SKIMP has the right to contact the Clients if necessary when handling their orders.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Customers have the right to access, correct and object to the use of their personal data (hereinafter “Data Protection Rights”).
To exercise one or more Data Protection Rights, Customers should send a request by email or post to the Customer Services department of SKIMP by filling in the contact form on the Website or by writing to the following address and stating their full name, email address and customer reference details, and stating their full name, email address and customer reference details.
Mail: SKIMP Service client,C/O ART MARTIN, 60 ure Lucette et René Desgrand , 69100 Villeurbanne , France
All requests must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an ID document bearing the Customer’s signature, and include the return address.
Requests made on the basis of one or more Data Protection Rights will be replied to no later than 2 months after receiving the requests.
Customers may give SKIMP specific guidance in which they explain how they would like to exercise their Data Protection Rights under the GDPR after their death.
12 – PROMOTIONS AND NEWSLETTER
SKIMP is likely to be sending to Customers information and special offers linked with the brand Items by mail, email or via all web spaces used by SKIMP or its social networks, prior to acceptance.
The Customer has the right at anytime to oppose himself/herself to these advertisement sendings by clicking on the link « unsubscribe » at the end of each email or by making a request to the company, via its online account or by mail.
13 – COOKIES
This « COOKIES » section allows to get more information on the origin and use of all information and data processed when consulting our Website and about the users' rights.
Therefore, when consulting our Website SKIMP, information relating to browsing are likely to be saved in some « Cookies » files, saved on the user device (computer, tablet, smartphone…).
Some cookies are likely to be included in some different areas of the Website.
Only the cookie issuer can read or change any information held.
The use and playback of cookies can require the prior user consent. In this case, the user, after being informed via infomation contained in the cookie banner on the Website and the Legal Notice, expresses his/her full consent by pursuing his/her visit on the Website.
Cookies have a 13 month lifetime after their first submission in the user device.
• Cookies generated by SKIMP
The cookies SKIMP implements on the user device allow to identify the browser used to log onto the Website.
SKIMP generates cookies in order to :
• Generate visitor statictics (number of visits, number of page views, cart abandons…) in order to improve service quality.
• Adapt the Website presentation to the device preferences.
• Memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure the access to private spaces such as the Customer’s Account and the Cart.
• Provide the user content, including advertising, linked with his/her hobbies and customize the brand’s offers.
• Third-party cookies
When the User log onto the Website, one or many cookies from partner companies are likely to be submitted on the User device via the Website pages or via some content displayed on media spaces. This allows to :
• Identify the consulted or purchased products on the Website in order to customize the offer.
• Prior to acceptance to the other providers, communicate special offers of the brand by email.
The user can refuse third-party cookies by changing appropriated settings in his/her browser.
Different options for cookies
The User can configure the browsing software so that cookies are saved on the device or, on the contrary, rejected depending on the issuer.